| ||If you have any feedback on how we can make our new website better please do contact us. We would like to hear from you.|| |
|CM-2 Stationary Compactors
Custom Manufacturing's commitment
to quality is best demonstrated by the durability of the product we
manufacture. We do not mass produce our products. All Containers are
built to our customers specification and satisfaction. Our containers are AMERICAN made 100%
Overall Ht: 48"
Overall Lgth: 94"
- 3/4" Plate Roller Finger
- (2) 4 X 44 Cylinders with 2 1/2" Rod
- Power Unit Weather Cover / Safety Panels
- PLC Controlled
- 10' Remote
- Oil-Suitable for Wide Temperature Range
- Monitor Gauge (Advance/Full Load Indicator)
- Provisions for Disconnect on Left and Right
- Oil Spill Pan Under Both Disconnects
- 80% and 100% Full Light
- UL Listed Electrical Components
- Compactor Instructions in English and Spanish
- Decal in English and Spanish
- 1 3/8" X 16" Ratchets with 2" Plate Grab Hooks
- Model Number CM-2
- Rated Size 1.68 Cubic Yards
- Clear Top Opening Length 38" / Width 56"
- Ram Penetration 9 Inches
- Chamber Length Length 41.5" / Width 60"
- Ram Face (W-59.75") (H-28") (Area 11.6 Sq Ft.)
- Cylinder Stroke 44 Inches
- Bore Rod Size 4.0" / 2.5"
- Discharge Opening Width 61" / Height 41.5"
- Cycle Time (seconds) 40 Seconds
- System Pressure Normal 1850 PSIG / Max 2300 PSIG
- Force Rating Normal 40,265 lbs. / Max 50.059 lbs.
- Rated Motor 100% Duty Cycle 3 Phase 240/480 Volt
- Rated Motor 10 Horse Power / 1725 RPM
- Volume Displacement 144 cubic yards per hour
- Pump 9 gpm fixed displacement
This equipment conforms to all current ANSI Z 245.2 safety standards. IN order to provide the most currently engineered and designed equipment, we reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice. This information is intended to provide information only and should not be used in an arbitrary manner to judge equipment for any particular purpose. Performance may vary with application. Products must be installed and operated according to required standards, codes, regulations, and safety procedures. Only the standard written warranty issued by Custom Manufacturing Inc. ,applies.